Tourism & Activities
Les Trois Valées
In winter the mountains have everything to offer to sports lovers...
- Take your skis or snowboard to the ski area of the 3 Vallées with its 600 km of groomed slopes comprising a number of snowparks and halfpipes for enthusiasts of the new downhill sports.
- On foot, on the waymarked footpaths or with pedestrian passes enabling you to use the ski lifts, you can roam the ski area at your leisure.
- On snow shoes follow the routes especially designed for you to discover our valleys from all angles: the flora, fauna, natural heritage and wide open spaces.
- Go cross-country skiing, on the Nordic ski areas especially prepared every day for you to enjoy.
- Take a bird’s eye view with various paragliding trips available for you to contemplate the mountains from above.
- Go tobogganing, on reserved and protected areas in each resort as well as on purpose-built tracks.
- Take an unforgettable trip with sledge dogs to experience the sensations of the Far North.
- Take a motorised trip on a snow scooter as a sports activity or simply a way to discover the surroundings.
Finally, don’t hesitate to contact our guides in your resort who can tell you about more extreme activities on offer such as off-piste skiing, ski treks or waterfall ice climbing.
The largest ski area in the world
Winter pleasures in the largest ski area of the world, Les Trois Vallées 600 kilometres of ski slopes, 200 ultra-efficient ski lifts.
All around you, the Alps, the Savoy, the Parc National de la Vanoise unfold like a breathtaking spectacle, enticing you to a programme of exciting walks.